Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Phil Seedhouse match angler collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Phil Seedhouse match angler's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Phil Seedhouse match angler's visitors use its website. From time to time, Phil Seedhouse match angler may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Phil Seedhouse match angler also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.philseedhouse.com/ blog posts. Phil Seedhouse match angler only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Phil Seedhouse match angler's websites choose to interact with Phil Seedhouse match angler in ways that require Phil Seedhouse match angler to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Phil Seedhouse match angler gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.philseedhouse.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Aggregated Statistics
Phil Seedhouse match angler may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Phil Seedhouse match angler may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Phil Seedhouse match angler does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Phil Seedhouse match angler uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Phil Seedhouse match angler - by purchasing Phil Seedhouse match angler's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Phil Seedhouse match angler collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Phil Seedhouse match angler. Phil Seedhouse match angler does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Phil Seedhouse match angler
- Credit & Contact Information
Disclaimer: This document was created as a template for information purposes only. By using it, you agree to this disclaimer and take into account that Webnode is not responsible for any actions taken or use based on the content of this website. We strongly recommend you to seek legal advice and adjust this document to suit the needs of your business.
The e-shop [….] on the website [….] company ID […] based in […] processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfill and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is […..], company ID [….], based in [….] (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: [……], tel.: [………];
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfillment of the electronic order created in the e-shop […].;
2. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to purchase;
3. Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
1. Registration on the website [….] in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR;
2. For fulfillment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: [….];
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website [….] Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on [Date]